Monday, August 10

Monday, Monday, Monday

I am so glad that it is a new week! I loved all that I had to do last week, I just had too much and missed too many things because of overlap.....

I am playing catch up and try to get ahead with my regular things today........in my dreams!

Elder NCCall had a bit of a rough last week....makes my mothers heart sad, but there is nothing I can do to help and he is okay, just disappointed in other people.
I found this photo of him posted on facebook by Elder Hudson ....it made me smile. Elder Call - Friends don't let friends go to UTAH. Elder Hudson -Utah
This was taken about two weeks ago at their Zone P-Day Christmas in July party.

It is a beautiful cool summer day....they are the best. Sky is blue, trees have lots of beautiful foliage, the grass is green, my flowers are still blooming, and the garden looks great...yesterday we had 6 tomatoes, carrots, beets, cucumber and lettuce form the garden for dinner.....yumm!

No great new movies coming out so there isn't a lot of new to book at the K-town this week......I think they are now saving it all for labor Day weekend. that means 2 more weeks of the same old crap.

Attended a great fireside with Hayden last night. The core thought was read and study your scriptures, pray daily, and live temple worthy and you will be prepared and protected.......I know too simple for most of us to do. We want it to hard, to have to make a showy sacrifice, but all that the Lord requires of us is simple.......all he really wants is our heart.

MCC

No comments: