Monday, August 3

I'm going Crazy!

I have more of a TO DO list than I will ever accomplish this week....... too may dead lines and events and not enough time.
I have worked all day long to complete the things i need to have ready for tomorrow on top of my regular Monday chores.....which means I have been sitting in front of my computer for over 12 hours...including short personal, lunch and dinner breaks. My back, eyes and bum are killing me.

The title of this post makes me think of the lake this weekend.....Megan said to Jordan - "you 're driving me crazy!" which was heard and then repeated by Laurie's 4 yr. old niece about a dozen times to Jordan, making him crazy.....ah the things that make us crazy.

Being at the Swenson Whitehead Rockin' Bear Ranch in Bear Lake was heaven....a much needed rest and relaxing time away. The ranch is absolutely wonderful, it is beautiful with plenty of room and quiet......we beached, boated, biked, played games, read, ate, etc... and rested. Thanks to Jordan, Laurie and her family for such a wonderful time.

I will be up early tomorrow, but for now it is off to bed, after all it is 11:11 pm.
MCC

No comments: