Friday, June 25

It's Hot!

Boy it is hot and I love it!
The clean up marches on even through the heat. The heat wouldn't be a problem but when you are working in the attic storage room things are 10 to 20 degrees hotter than the air conditioned house....but the final out come should be fantastic.
Getting rid of things is good. I keep telling myself that so I don't feel bad about throwing things out. Or I tell my self 'nobody will care about it when you are dead.'.......
Going through the memorabilia is so painful. Why have I kept so much stuff and is there a better way to keep things?
Hayden came home from Youth Conference this afternoon and I put him to work hauling things up and down the stairs. He told me he wasn't going to move one more thing until I had a place to put the moved item.....I keep telling him I do have a place to put the stuff and a plan!
I am already sore and tired and the weekend hasn't even begun.....I maybe dead by tomorrow night.
MCC

No comments: