Monday, June 21

Hooray for the New Week

I usually morn for the loss of a weekend. However this week I am glad that that weekend is over and done and a new week has begun....not that I didn't have a great weekend. We had a fun party for Megan, and a wonderful Father's Day BBQ. It was all a lot of work and boy am I sore and tired from the get ready. As I was getting ready I kept telling myself that I am an event/deadline cleaner...unfortunately too true......but because of that fault I did get a lot done. ( Note to self: Plan more events so I will get more done).
This week there are more projects to finish and begin. The Loft is looking fantastic and I mean that in a good way. It is very livable. I need to finish painting the celling beam , which I can now do since all the junk has been moved out....won't happen until the end of the week.....but it needs to happen soon so I can get the rest of the Marcie's crafting/scrap book/sewing/painting, etc.... junk moved up out of the basement and move on to the home theatre.......yeah!

Keep Smiling and Be Happy!
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Thanks for the fun BBQ....you always throw a great shindig. Love you