Thursday, June 3

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Summer


This morning I worked in the back yard and put out the beautiful new patio chairs that I purchased back in March. The chairs were a fantastic deal at Target so I took Gary in to see them because he always has an opinion. Anyway I wanted either the bright yellow or red chairs, but knew I was going to have to get the tan or olive green chairs. When Gary saw the chairs next to the bright yellow chairs he told me that we should get the yellow because they would look bright and cheery.........and they do look great along with my 75% off Pottery Barn umbrella. We now need to get a table and a new hook for the hammock stand and then the back yard will be ready for this summer.
The only thing better in the backyard would be a swimming pool......... AHHH DREAMS!
MCC

Turned on the sprinklers today.... good news only one broken head. I think this is the latest we have ever waited to turn them on. I guess that is what happens when the weather is so wet.

No comments: