Thursday, June 17

AAARRGGGGGHHHH!

I am like a chicken with my head cut off.....running around blind.......
I am involved in so many projects, but you know how it is on thing leads to another......
The Loft is almost livable again.....crossing my fingers that today is the day. No it is not perfect, the way I have envisioned it, but it will do for now. What i would still like to do ---I wish I could move the pool table a bit, but hey I am just not that strong and even if I could with my luck I would probably not get it centered or mess it up some how....maybe Gary and the boys could move it ? Also I am hoping to put in a big comfy sofa or even a bed with lots of pillows that we use for a couch so the Grand kids will have a fun place to be......
Whatever , the painting is done except for the beam and that will be done next week. I love the color: November Rain form Benjamin Moore. It is a light cement green/gray. It looks like a shadow, and is so peaceful. I kept the celling and base boards white.
I had Jordan come over and help Hayden move the big things around so I could finish.....Gary thinks that it is funny that I moved a couch out of the loft too the bassement so that I could move the one from the basement up to the loft....Hayden spent the day yesterday doing demo of office furniture that was too big to move, that couldn't be taken apart and re-assembled. (I think he liked getting his aggressions out with a hammer).
Busy day ahead.......moving couches, putting things away, throwing stuff out and cleaning up.....
Yesterday morning I said I was only 1 day behind on my plan for the week this morning I know I am now 2 days behind....I don't get it, I worked all day yesterday?!?!?!?!?
So much to do so little time.....I want things done for Meg's party Saturday night. I am so glad I have a dead line or this would drag on for another week.
Question: How come you can just throw things into boxes, but to put the stuff from the boxes away you have to look at every scrap of paper?
MCC

No comments: