Tuesday, December 29

SNOW and Cold


It is so cold, but it is snowing so that might change things. I love to look at the snow. I love to watch it falling from the sky. i like when it glistens in the sun like glitter on a crisp winter day. I like to play in it for about an hour, but when i get cold or have to drive in it or it gets icy and has that blacky/brown hue to it I really dislike it. Nelson on the other hand loves the snow.....everything about it. This is his favorite season.

When I think about the snow like the description of how winter/snow should be in the song Camelot from the the musical......a legal limit to the snow, winter cannot start until December and exits March the 2nd on the dot, snow may never slush upon the hillside,....you know perfect conditions.

I keep telling myself that it is winter and the snow is needed and that just because Christmas is over doesn't mean that winter is over..... unfortunately it goes on and on and on making March an ugly month......winter sometimes is like a wet, dead, pigeon...gray, cold and soggy.....

If life didn't have to go on outside of my home I probably wouldn't mind the snow and cold so much, but alas life happens outside as well.....

MCC

No comments: