Wednesday, December 2

Wednesday Weigh In

SO I have been a slacker on my Wednesday Weigh In.... I wanted to skip today all together, but it is time to face the music once again.
My goal of 15 pounds by the first of the year well now it's 18 pounds....boy the holiday food has crept up one me and stayed....no more sweets, over eating etc.....
Can you say up 3 lbs.......yikes!
Time to get my act together and not let everything around me run me...that is the problem; I am allowing other things to influence and control my eating and exercise habits......no more.....at least not today.
I have put off exercise for a week now....I know I can't do that so why didn't I do it?
Another bad habit I find myself getting into is not eating when I should and I am hungry and then eating crap later.....note to self you know that is not how you maintain a healthy life style. Please eat when you need to the right kind of foods in appropriate quantities.
Learning self control has never been easy. that natural man knows no limits.
I will survive....no more than survive I will live a healthy, active life.
Goals for this week: More Exercise, More Water, less food and a good attitude.
MCC

No comments: