Monday, December 14

Monday Madness!

Monday, 11 days 'till Christmas........where did the first half of the month go, let alone the year?
The count down is on and no Christmas presents to be found.....it would help if there was a supply of money, but when you have to be frugal and creative the time crunch really is a burden.
I have crossed off all of the big, have to get done by a certain date projects that were making me crazy...now it's just life and the musical. Both can and do make me crazy, but both are of my choosing.......
This morning we decorated for the Choir concert. I am so glad that Gary was available to help out. he helped us make it look much better simply because he knew how to hook up stuff to the lights......it looked great.....also because the other mother helper works at Modern Display and had access to good stuff for free!
I have just finished with the theatre weekly have tos, and now get to started on the need tos for the theatre and the house.....
I love my rat race!?!?!?!
MCC

No comments: