Wednesday, October 28

Weigh In Wednesday

I was down a pound on Monday, but I am now up to even....it's that time.


Best news is the size 16 jeans I purchased.....genuine Levi's brand.
I thought maybe if I was lucky I would get into an 18, but they were much too big and roomy around the waist.....so holding my breath I picked up a size 16. they are tight at first but, for the most part perfect......I can't remember the last time I wore this size but I am sure it was over 20 years ago.

What lead me to purchasing new jeans were the comments.....every pair of pants I have are so big through the legs and behind. I was cinching in the waist with a belt and pins. Everyone was not only noticing but commenting on how big they were on me. I was tired of people making comments......but I am loving the comments on how good I am looking when I wear clothes that fit me better.

My next purchase is going to have to be a winter coat...... I can practically spin around in my old coat and that means that it won't keep me warm.

Other surprisingly large clothing items are my jackets and blazers....and the things that I haven't worn since it has been warm weather......When I got out my winter clothing I was stunned with how big everything was on me....all were a size 24. I am now down to a size 16 on bottom and 14 on top...I look like I am a kid playing dress up in my moms clothing.

Thank heaven for discount clothing stores.....I don't cringe when I only am spending a small amount of $$$ on clothing....and I want to be down two more sizes so the money out put needs to be minimal.

Exercise, Exercise. Exercise.....that and portion control.

MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

congrats...I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see your new pants...butt