Friday, October 9

AHHH Slow Down!

I am running out of control. I am getting nothing done......for me.
Once again, a week that has gotten away from me. My house is a disaster, my assignments are being neglected. I am myopic......I get so focused on one thing that everything else seems to suffer. Hopefully today and this upcoming week will be better.

Weight Report: 2 lbs. gone.....now I need to get the body more toned. My clothing is hanging on me but new smaller clothes aren't really fitting right because of the old "flab bag" ......the stretched out from being fat skin is baggy and because I'm old not retracting nicely..... anyway I began an exercise program aimed at toning my flabby spots.....let's just say I am so sore now I can hardly move.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho.....Off to get something done before I get tangled up in only one project.

MCC

No comments: