Monday, October 26

Happy Birthday Jordan

Today is my first born, Jordan's birthday. He is 27 years old...yes, that is unbelievable to me too....how can he be that old, he is my little boy,....but he is now married and going to be a daddy to a boy himself in a few months.....time marches on.

Jordan was born at 12:00 noon, in time for lunch we have always told him.
He was a healthy 8 lbs. 9 oz., 20 inches long. He was my biggest baby weight wise by a few ounces, but Hayden beat him out in the height by 1 inch.

Jordan would make the cutest faces as a kid, so we called him "Jordface." To this day there are a few that still call him that. He was also 'baby Jordan,' for a very long time to our single college friends and they still ask after 'baby Jordan' when we talk.

It has been an exciting adventure to be his mother......he has always been the conscience for the family, the protector, the experiment, the example....and he has done a good job with all of this responsibility.

Jordan has some great character traits...he is kind, caring, understanding, sympathetic, empathetic, hardworking, a good listener, loyal, committed, respectful, dependable....... He is a good man.

I am glad that he is my son, and my friend.
Love you Jordface!
Happy Birthday
XOXOXOXO
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

I can't believe it was 28 years ago either...I love that Jordface!