Friday, October 23

It's Almost Over...

Do You ever have periods in your life that you wish would come to and end? i have been so busy with things and stuff for the past week that i will be so glad when tonight is over..... Besides Hayden's busy schedule...football, musical, life........and he can't legally drive yet so I am the chauffeur.......I have had two other big projects on my plate this week......Costume design and plot for All Shook Up and our Wards Harvest Fair. Don't get me wrong I love the busy, but sometimes the parts of the busy aren't my favorite. The ward party for example is fun, but not all at the same time.....I am always complaining about being the Ward Activities Chairperson, but I really bring a lot of the problems upon myself....i need to be better organized and I need my expectations to not be so high. I know in the end it will all go off smoothly and it will be fun, but I don't have enough hands or man hours to do things the right way....I keep telling myself it is what it is and it will all be okay....So needless to say i have too much to do and too few hours already. 9:00 tonight will come too soon, but not fast enough.....

The costume thing is one of the good parts of my week. i really enjoy doing it...right now i have a challenge coming up with an inexpensive yet creative way to make 18 people look like statues...the big challenge besides the cost is the time it will take to get into and out of costume and make up.....It can be done, I just haven't figured it out yet....

High point of my week....size 16 jeans....nuff said :D.

MCC

No comments: