Monday, October 5

I'm Alive

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth contrary to my not posting for over a week...I've just been busy, but all is well.

General Conference Weekend is a favorite.....jammie church for those who can watch it on TV. But besides the stay at home and veg, I love Conference because the talks are all so inspiring. They make we want to be better and do more. I love conference for the opportunity to discuss the talks with my family......I love every one's take on what they heard. I love conference because I enjoy seeing our Church leaders at their best....delivering messages with the spirit from Heavenly Father.
A few standout talks for me were elder Bednar's ..... I love my family and will tell them and show them that I do more often. President Monson's "Have I Done Any Good" talk, Sister Dibb's on the iron rod which we entitled "Get a Grip", Bishop Burton's about the "ity' virtues and most definitely Elder Holland's talk on the Book of Mormon.
After this weekend you could say I'm not only alive physically but my spirit has been feed so I am alive spiritually.

New month, new week, new resolve; Do better and be better!
MCC

No comments: