Saturday, November 15

Busy Day

What a busy day. As I sit here this morning doing my 'To Do' list, it looks impossible. But I have learned that the busier you are the more organized and efficient you become. So I am making my list and scheduling not only my day but the day for the family...Saturday is my day, they work for me. This is how they pay for their room and board. My family has learned the same thing I learned as a child...first you work, then you can play. Our reward tonight is dinner out and Bond, James Bond... for some of us for the second or third time at this movie, and it only opened yesterday. This is the last weekend out before Nelson leaves so we are celebrating him and the fam.
Well no more time to sort my brain. I'm off on my dead run.

***Marcie's hot holiday movie list is coming next week. I have been asked to give my opinion on upcoming films and my reviews... sometimes my reviews are skewed because I think "how much money will it make", thus the curse of being in the movie showing business.

MCC

No comments: