Thursday, February 11

Dippy Cookie Day

I was going to write about making Valentine Dippy Cookies, but saw that I did so last year....
Let's just say that the production is worth it and if you want to read about them(again) check out last years post under Valentines....however last year I didn't send them to Nelson, but this year I thought I would try sealing a few cookies in a food saver bag and send them to him....they may arrive in crumbs and stale, but I thought about him.
Here is a bit in conjunction with the cookies.....one of my dreams is to open a bakery type establishment that would make not only the dippy cookies through out the year for the different seasons....harts, shamrocks,eggs, flags, pumpkins,etc...... but we would make and dip other yummy things in a coating of chocolate....regular and white or colored as well, like ice cream, fruit, pretzels, potato chips, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, other kinds of cookies, bugs, etc........ maybe we could make all kinds of good chocolaty sweets at my place...I would call it Dippsy Doodles....what a fitting name......
A dream is a wish your heart makes.
XOXOXOXO
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Love it , Miss Dippsy