Saturday, June 11

Success.....I hope?

I had my gall bladder removed on Tuesday and on Friday decided I needed to reclaim my life...on Thursday Meg's official birthday we went out to dinner. It wore me out. On Friday I tried to do a little more and today I am off the drugs.  I do not recover from the drugs as quick as I would like too, but hey I am feeling better and the stitches are beginning to itch so I know that things are healing.
Now I have to decide what to do to celebrate my 30 year wedding anniversary on Sunday and how to celebrate Megan's birthday, before Father's Day and Gary's birthday arrive next week.....I am up for the challenge, of  course doing the house work, yard work and garden will suffer again but hey celebrating is better than working!

I am feeling so much better!

MCC

No comments: