Monday, June 6

Don't Ever......

...read what it says on the Internet about the surgery you are having or the post surgery results, it is so depressing and scary.  I was calm and secure about having my gallbladder removed...the Doctors and those I had asked about it were all it's is easy and you are going to be so happy when it is done. They  eased my mind...then for some reason I decided to look it up on the Internet......bad choice; there everyone posts their horror stories and problems following the surgery.  It made my stomach ache even more thinking about what might be....not good. So after some prayer, a restless night and research on a medical sight. I am back to feeling like this is a good choice.  We have too much information available with all our high tech gadgets.....I need to remember that ignorance is usually bliss.

MCC

No comments: