Wednesday, February 29

I'm Still Here

It's leap day so I have and extra 24 hours to catch up......wouldn't that be grand, to have a day that existed, but you didn't have to do your regular routine and you wouldn't get behind for not working in the present, but an extra 24 hours to get caught up a bit/
I still don't have time but the wind, weather and the days plans have changed from what should have happened so I do have a few hours that have opened up to do what ever. And what usually happens when I find myself with time on my hands, I don't do the catching up, I just do more of the what gets me behind activities....I am so predictable.

February Recap
- I have be much more proactive with getting some much needed household project done every morning. Yes the projects are small like only a cupboard or two, but you can only eat an elephant a bite at a time so I feel like I am progressing.

- I am making re-decorating plans right and left but the cash is slipping through my fingers towards unplanned for projects faster than I can pin it down on the fun things.....but a girl can dream and someday it will happen.  Kitchen, yard and a house face lift.

- Gary and I spent Presidents Day weekend in Carmel, California with Gary's mom Mary, his brother Jeff, his wife Lisa and Gary's aunt and uncle, Phil and Gloria at their home. It was a very nice time. The Horsley's were wonderful host and feed us well.

- My February goal of telling more people that I love them, that they matter to me has been a good goal. Of course I started with a bang and things wound down a bit but I did commit to something and I am ready for another month of focus. Thanks again to Melinda for her inspiration.

I will try to be more active at blogging. It is a great journal if nothing else.

MCC

No comments: