Wednesday, February 1

A Month to/be/do??

Monthly goal/resolution.....While I was at the chemo treatment with mom yesterday I noticed that the calendar in the room was already changed to February and the calendar was promoting  National Prevent a Litter Month....yes as in the birth of unwanted animals......good laugh and a little weird.  So I won't be promoting unwanted litters but I will go with the obvious, since it is the month of love I should share some love, hugs, kisses a squeeze, etc........in other words be kind, be nice and let people know that they matter to me and I  care about them, with thank you notes and cards, little gifts etc........just like valentine cards and gifts all month long should be easy?!?!?!
( Okay so I took a brief pause and looked back at Melinda's past resolutions and guess what I am a copy cat. Oh well a little love never hurt anyone).

MCC

No comments: