Wednesday, January 25

What UP?

the sky......It's now the end of January and Operation 2012 while it started off with a bang is now on a slow simmer, but good things come to those who wait, the best food slow cooks all day long long, right?
Yes I am still working on a better me in 2012.....but enough about that.

Here is what I am sure will be one of many weigh ins/rant on Election 2012......why is everyone so upset with the voter turn out in November? You have bored me with the whole process for 2 years. Warts on even the best candidates are exposed making them seem vulnerable and weak. Things that shouldn't matter are dragged through he media mud making us not think about the candidates ability to serve but about the mud slingers maturity.
I can't figure out why we would want to elect a philanderer, but 10 years ago we wanted a philanderer out of the highest office in the land....I know it's the last day s but really?
Whatever and that is just the the presidential candidates...the locals are getting by being poor candidates with stupid ideas simple because it is a presidential election year......
I think we all need to pay attention, but really why do we need to be bombarded with it so early?

No comments: