Sunday, January 1

Operation 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!
No resolutions for me I am under taking Operation 2012.........like resolutions, but it sounds more important so maybe I'll succeed more and fail less.
Operation 2012 will have focus areas with sub goals in each area....maybe!??!
Family Focus - more personal, one on one time with each child and my Hubby.
Spiritual Focus - I found a 48 week program for knowing and following Jesus Christ. I began implementation today.
Personal Focus - I decided that this was necessary after re-reading President Uchtdorf's talk from the RS meeting; Forget Me  Not
Community Focus - More service...listen to the spirit, pray for opportunities and Do IT!
Physical Focus- the usual, eat healthy, exercise, drink more water. For January I am cutting out the bread...this will be hard for me but I can do it.
Creative Focus - Find a class or work on a project a week ( after the musical is over).

I need to clear my head so as to think clearer and do better planning....but as for now
Operation 2012 is underway!

MCC

No comments: