Wednesday, September 15

Wednesday Weigh In

Nothing has changed in the weight department this week except for my attitude. I am more positive about the dinner menus and eating right. However I have had several people tell me you have lost a lot of weight, and these are people who see me at least once a week. Maybe my body is redistributing what I have and making things look better.
I also am drinking more water.....here is a fact I discovered this week: You wake up dehydrated so you really need to drink a glass of water before you eat breakfast, etc.... This made total sense to me. So I have been having a glass of water before I go to bed and when I wake up. I seem a bit better off. This whole water thing got me to remembering I also remember diet type people saying have a glass of water if you think you are hungry and after the water if you still are hungry you probably are. I bet that we all are more dehydrated than we know and our hunger for food is really a hunger for water.....just a thought.....at least I'm am going to try water first.

MCC

No comments: