Wednesday, September 8

Wednesday Weigh In

So much for losing 20 lbs. this summer....I did lose 20 lbs. I lost and gained the same 7 lbs. several times....so now to be more specific.
I want to lose 20 lbs. by Thanksgiving. That is I will be 20 lbs. lighter when I weigh myself on November 25, 2010....78 days!
I had a great walk this morning. It seemed to be harder than it has been.
As for the food part of dieting....menus! I am having a hard time creating dinners. I enjoy cooking and eating I just don't enjoy figuring it all out. I have created list up on list of what we like to eat at our house, but for some reason I lack the motivation to make any of the meals.
I think I look at food as something that has to be fab, but really all it needs to do is sustain life and get us through the day. So I guess I just need to make a meal and not worry about it being more than it is.
Drink more water, eat more veggie and add 5 more minutes or something more to my workout.
MCC

No comments: