Wednesday, September 16

Wednesday Weigh in

4 pounds lost.....yes, yes,yes,! The weeks of nothing lost didn't matter.......attention to what I am eating, intensity when exercising and water do matter. I will keep it up for another week and see what happens......hopefully good things.

You know how you can loose a lot of weight and no one notices but loose one more pound and wow the notice happens....I am at that point again. these last 10 pounds have made a difference. Buying a few things that actually fit also help. I have been getting by with bad alterations of my 2 size too big clothing, so getting rid of the unnecessary fabric surrounding my body with a few new things has also made a difference in how I am looking. My biggest problem right now is clothing, I don't want to spend any money on things I am not going to wear for very long,but I need a few things to get me through fall. What I really want are some new shoes, shoes that are comfortable and stylish!

The whole family is working on getting and staying healthy. We can't have Elder Call show us up when he gets home and we want to help him stay healthy as well. In his letter this week he swears that his weight loss is a blessing form our Heavenly Father,which it is,but he also claims that following the Word of Wisdom,the dos also has helped a ton......he thinks early to bed and early to rise is a big part of it.....it probably is. You need enough sleep to keep your body energized.

MCC

No comments: