Wednesday, September 9

Wednesday Weigh In

1 more lb. down......boy changing life long eating habits takes lots of time...........
But I am doing it the right way! Little bit by little bit a change here and a change there, everything I'm changing/doing is keeping the weight gone, and I'm not starving myself or making me and everyone around me miserable in the process........nice!

The past two mornings our walk has been a bit chilly......at least there is no fluffy white stuff yet.... When that stuff comes it will be back at the gym for us. When I think back over the year I realize how committed we have become to some type of focused exercise .....I guess it is a habit now......with me it takes more than 21 days to make a change..........

This week I am determined to do better at eating healthy whole plant based foods, and exercise 5 minutes more, or with a little more intensity during my focused exercise period. Better food and exercise choices ought to help things move forward faster.......oh and drink more water.

MCC

No comments: