Thursday, July 9

Interesting Question

Can you make yourself do something you’d rather not do, in order to get a result you would like to have?
I read this question on a blog. It has caused some stir......So would you, could you, should you?
Interesting question...but it is only interesting and debatable when you look at it in conjunction with "big, life changing results." Most of us do things we would rather not do most of the time.
Cleaning my house. I don't enjoy cleaning and would rather not do it, I also don't enjoy paying someone else to do it for me,it seems like a waste of money to me; but in order to have a clean, livable home I either have to spend money on someone else with skills or I have to do it myself.
I would rather not eat less food or stretch and move my body until it hurts, but if I want a thinner healthier body these are two things I have to do to obtain my desired result.
I could go on and on, it is possible to get the results you want by making yourself do something you would rather not do.
But it all takes time and perseverance.
MCC

No comments: