Thursday, November 21

Thanks Kids!

For my Birthday/Mothers Day I received 2 tickets to see Michale Buble in SLC from the children.
It was a great night. Would recommend his concert to everyone. It was a delight. He performed for 2 hours. As a solo singer this is a lot of hard work.  His opening act Naturally 7 wasn't bad either, they are an a`capella group but even better, their specialty is the instruments and they have a killer base. I love that they even pretend to play the instruments sometimes.
Back to Michael. Gary and I had great seats. We were surrounded by the BYU young marrieds including a 2 month old baby who was nursed during the performance. As part of the concert we sang Happy Birthday to an 83 year old lady so I guess you could say he was appealing to everyone form 1 to 92......

Fun night and a great break.

Today I have been making fruit pies and crust and freezing them to help me out come Tuesday night.
I studied it out and found that fruit pies are the best to freeze prior to baking and freezing will aid in the cooking of the bottom crust. Hopefully no soggy crust.

Life is good.
MCC

No comments: