Friday, November 15

And the Projects Come A Tumblin' Down

Monday I was looking for projects to keep me busy and now I am overloaded.
We have been planning a kitchen up date for several months now and it is finally going to happen.....in February, but hey the prep to get everything cleaned out and ready for it is huge. It all requires me to make so many other decisions as well since my whole kitchen family room is one big space and while the kitchen designers have the whole kitchen area figured out as part of the re do we have to re finish the floor as well which is into the Family room, so if I am going to remove stuff I should figure out what I want as a final look instead of bringing it all back.
 Back splash, Counter tops and Cabinetry(color, not style)

Let the clean it up and throw it out begin. As I decorate for Christmas I need to have the undecorate plan in place. Oh I also need to pick paint for the Family Room and Kitchen, (they were afraid of the picking  a paint color for me since I like color).......snowball effect is happening. I knew it was all coming but signing contracts makes it all real.
Happy Christmas, Birthday and Anniversary to me!  I am excited but a bit overwhelmed.

Life is Good
MCC

No comments: