Thursday, December 22

Happy Christmas Adam

My fun brother Adam always reminds us that December 23 is Christmas Adam......why you ask? Well, Adam came before Eve so Christmas Adam must be the day before Christmas Eve.......

Remember back in September and one of my goals was to have all my Christmas shopping done by the first of December? I am only 22 days off. I'd say that I almost made it, and it is not only finished it is wrapped...a big first for me.

So What has been happening?
- We did Zoo lights with the fam....it was fun but very cold. With the Zoo sitting in the canyon the breeze keeps things chilly. It will be on our to do again list.
- Shopping, and shopping and shopping and to keep things interesting I also have done some returning........already.
- Letting projects go that won't happen and were causing stress....like Christmas cards, when I decided that I was going to do New Years cards things got better.  I also am not stressing about getting everything on the Christmas list.....as Gary says if you really feel you missed out and need it we can go get it on the 26th.
- Baking...Meg and I did cookies today. We asked what the guys were wanting and only made those kind of cookies. I have also been doing my neighbor gifts....rosemary bread.....so baking, baking and more baking.

Life is good. Christmas is near. With two days to go it means it must be Christmas Adam!

MCC

No comments: