Friday, August 5

Project Runway

I Love Project Runway. In another life I might have considered being a designer and auditioning for the show. I love the creativity, Tim Gunn and Michael Kors; they make me laugh. Last night the comments from Michael were hilarious..."all that outfit needs is candy corn teeth." It was so funny!
They did what is called the unconventional challenge.....in other words they had to get their materials from a pet store. They were cautioned against getting a dog bed and using that fabric as fabric. They have muslin they can use as a base to work with so they aren't at a big disadvantage by not having traditional fabric to use. The most creative were the use of aquarium rocks, bird seed and a dog toy rope. However the winner was weird....but I could see why they thought it was fashion.
 Aquarium Rocks (Michael Kors called her Aqua Barbie)
 Bird Seed
 Dog Toy
 Winner
It came down to this dress, made of a faux lamb dog toy and hamster bedding and 
the Bird Seed Dress. 
 I would have picked the seed dress.

MCC

No comments: