Monday, August 29

Bummer Summer

My bummer Summer is finally coming to an end....nothing could salvage it. I don't know what it was but it wasn't memorable and had few highlights.
Summer is supposed to be the best, one big party, etc...but it all fell flat. I don't know if it was because we took our family vacation in May or that we have been so busy with church things or even if it was the weather, but what ever it was it wasn't fun.
Just like the summer holiday thing I am going to have to change and plan better so as not to do a repeat of my bummer summer.
---------------------------------
First, last week of public school down....Hayden is loving it. I keep reminding him to be involved and keep tight with the friends. Football has been good....that is the second game of the season was good. We won Mountain View 23 to 14. (We lost the first, or should I say most of the team forgot to show up for the first game against Lone Peak). Hayden played a great game for both games. He is on the O line, which means no glory or stats, but he plays his position well. He opens up the lanes and blocks  so that things can progress.  I hope that the team improves as much as they did between the first two games. If they continue this progression there should be no stopping them.
-------------------------------------------
Weather is lovely, but it is making me feel like a slacker. I have to get out and weed, etc.... On Saturday we did several "Honey Do" projects. I am glad we got them done, Gary probably  not so much. I also have two big paint projects set up to do this week. I hope my endurance is a big as my ideas.

"Venezuelan Sea" name of the paint going down.

MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

I hear you sistah!