Wednesday, January 19

Resolution Bus

The diet resolution bus is boarding and I am planning to ride along...... Of course it is almost impossible to decide exactly what diet we are doing, but after a lot of thinking we have decided to do Weight Watchers and Miss Meg is also ding a some kind of drops that Laurie and Karen introduced us to....Laurie lost 6 1/2 lbs. In conjunction with WW this past week, Karen lost 10. I may try to drops after my doctors visit in two weeks. I want to make sure that my thyroid Meds will work with them.
WW has a new point program....oh to learn the changes...the point is to eat better, high fiber whole foods, which fill you up and keep hunger at bay. The best thing about the new points program is that most fruits and veggies are zero points. I read a funny thing in the Time mag this week. Someone was concerned that a whole bunch of banana was zero points now as opposed to two points for one banana previously. A meeting leader responded to this with you need to practice moderation, but lets face it you didn't get this way eating unlimited amounts of fresh fruits and veggies...to true.
The fruit thing is a great go to when I want something sweet, now I need to find the perfect zero point go to for the salty, crunchy craving I sometimes get.

More water, less food, lots of waking and the shake weight.....yes it does work.

MCC

No comments: