Wednesday, January 5

For Liz

This is for sister Liz who thinks she wants to read my drivel from day to day, even when I have nothing rattling between the ears. (I guess I am an airhead).
What's up at the Call's? Cinderella.....we live with the prima donna Prince Charming (it is only because he is 17 and in high school. I think that all 17 year olds are this way). Anyway he is Prince Charming, the most boring part ever written, just ask. Being charming isn't all that it is cracked up to be. According to Hayden, charming isn't funny, is barely witty......Charm is kind of boring. It is always interesting to me when actors discover that the fun comes in the character roles.
Other things happening.....clean up and organize, what else is new. I think that is the only song I sing...got to get organized, got to clean up and de-junk........but hay things are happening. Unfortunately I have more stuff than room and don't know how to get rid of it all. When I was putting up and taking down Christmas I thought I was being really good and getting rid of stuff. I need to get rid of more stuff, not all of my things are gems....hard concept for me.

I decided this year not to make resolutions, just make some improvement suggestions. We have been back at the gym with all of those who resolved to exercise....the crowd is not fun, but I know that come February things will be back to normal conditions. (Why don't resolutions stick?) I have also suggested to my self that I needed to be better with the diet/eating habits. I need to not just watch what I eat but be involved with what I am eating and make good choices not just justify the choice I have made. I am open to other suggestions so fire away, it might improve me.

Liz, over and out!
MCC

No comments: