Monday, August 2

what's shaking?

Thoughts and the rattlings creeping through my brain.....



I am sitting here is a stooper....that mid afternoon, I should nap, but if I do it won't be good because I will wake up and be even loopy than I already am state....not good....



The Apricot fairy dropped off apricots the other day; so now I have bottled pure, sweet apricot jam...a personal fav, and we made some ice cream that was delish.....I would love some more apricots but the thought of bottling it this week would put me over the edge. I will have to wait until next week to even think about canning again....too many other irons in the fire this week.



The little sweet blue eyed Captain visited yesterday....Being a grandma is a joy!



4 months and Elder Call will be home....how crazy is that?



Tons to do and I'm still not done with the regular Monday stuff......of course my mind is racing and I want to do and create more than I have time or energy for.....I need to rewind and get back on the projects that are started......but then the dreaming and planning is much more fun and it doesn't cost anything or take up my lack of energy.....



MCC

No comments: