Thursday, August 26

What happened?

- So where did the summer go? I blinked and it is gone...unfortunately so is the time to accomplish my summer goals.....for the most part they were just wishes. I guess I need to be a better goal setter and follower.
- Today is the first JV Football game of the season. It will be fun to see Hayden actually play football. It will also be warm which is nice for now.
- School has started and wow, with only one in public school things are nice. It has been this way for the last two years, but for some reason I am really feeling it this time...I guess it is because Hayden can drive and doesn't need my help as much anymore. He seems to have a great class schedule for the first half of his jr year. He is doing the usual; English, Math, & History, along with Team Conditioning, Seminary, Musical and 2 choir classes.....I guess it isn't really the usual since he has honors and concurrent college enrollment classes......yes he is a smart one. He is also playing football, the leading male in the musical, v.p. of Phoenix Mens Choir, and has been asked to be on several committees and clubs........oh to be so busy and popular!?!?!?!
- 91 days and about 5 hours to go until Elder Call returns home to Utah....that is Thanksgiving Day at 7:00pm form LAX.
- Captain A is 7 1/2 months old. He is trying to crawl, and climb. He was so cute at Sunday dinner; we sat him up to the table with us and he tried to join in the conversation in his own jiberjabber way....so Call like to be adding his two cents to the conversation.
- So what happened ? LIFE! it keeps moving forward and you just have to hang on and hope that you are participating and getting it all done. Another season is about to arrive and it's okay, I will make more goals and plans and maybe this time I will get them done.

No comments: