Tuesday, July 27

Where Has The Time Gone?

After Pioneer Day I always feel like the summer has come to and end. the School supplies and fall clothing appears in the stores. the Back to School ads are all over TV......another summer over (it's :( so sad.). Now looking at what I wanted to accomplish this summer is even sadder: I haven't even begun to make it off the top of my project list...but then that is hardly a new thing for me. My personal goals while in progress they aren't progressing as quick as i want them too.
Enough sad woe is me stuff.
Yes, the time has flown, but that just mean things are coming faster....like Elder Calls return. I know he comes home in November, but in his letter he said 4 1/2 months! Wow that seems even faster than saying November. I am so happy that he is serving a mission and loving it, but I also miss him and it will be nice to actually see him once in awhile. I don't know how people do it, not seeing their kids and close family. I think about the pioneers moving across the plains and around the world, never to see their families again and it makes my heart hurt.
I guess i need to make good this last week of July. There is still time to get the "summer" projects and goals completed. I just need to do more organizing and doing, and less sitting around lamenting...
MCC

No comments: