Wednesday, July 21

Happy July

We have been having a wonderful summer! We returned from our annual Cole family retreat at Bear Lake and are trying to get back to normal. We had an awesome time at the lake with weather ranging from cold to very hot....We played in the water, sand and under the sun. We ate too much had, lots of time to read and play games. I even did some painting while on the beach. I think I can safely say that we all had a good time together....but we are also all a lot older.

We had Captain Awesome with us Friday and Saturday and he loves the beach and the water.


Captain A, trying to walk on the sand.

Here he is with Grandma Great- Sheri.
(I told her we needed to call her 'GiGi' for grandma great).
She was making his legs dance..side together, side touch....

Walking in the sand.....

It was all fun but now I have to lose the 5 lbs. I gained by not paying attention, eating junk and sitting around.....

MCC

No comments: