Monday, June 3

Habits and June

June- Summer- Family- Fun
 Yeah for June! It is time to discover a new normal, new opportunities, and to experience new growth, personally and for the family.

The garden is finally planted thanks to J & L and their greenhouse veggies. No, my garden doesn't have a big variety this year but it has been planted with the fixings for salsa. I also planted some squash and a few melons. I hope they all work out.
Now for a few flowers......

We don't have a lot of big plans for this summer, besides doing the usual Bear Lake and a few family parties. I might just have to create some summer fun stay-cations or mini- cations to keep us all happy and doing things together.

HABITS
Yes it is true, you create new habits in 21 days..... not necessarily good habits, but habits all the same.
After a long month of doing a different routine, I thought no problem, I can jump right back in to my old ways (even though I neglected them for 31 days)......yikes, not so fast...... It has been interesting trying to get myself back up to speed with my diet and exercise and my household and theatre routine, they have all suffered. But that is okay, I wouldn't have traded the past month.
Anyway the biggest challenge with beginning again is that I am not up to speed. the learning curve isn't has steep as when I first began, but I am not as good as I was.......the muscles ache again, the pantry isn't stocked so I go for the easy high calorie junk, and the menus need re-working. Eating out all the time isn't as good or glamorous as I once thought it would be.  And my house needs a good dusting and de-junking. I have stacked  and stacked knowing that I would eventually put it all away. Eventually is now.....
I think that while I am re-forming the habits I will sneak in one or two new things I need to be better at, after all I don't think my brain will notice or resist.

I will have to think on it all...time to keep forming good habits.
Awesome making me smile...puddle jumping!

MCC

No comments: