Saturday, November 24

Decorating.....

Decorating for Christmas is a love hate affair.....I love it for the most part, but I have so much stuff that it drags on, and on and on......
I began early since Hayden wanted to enjoy our Christmas decor for longer than a week.  So I began the week before Thanksgiving getting the tree up, living room almost done and the garlands hung. It looks good and for most people that would be it, decorations up, but I am not most people. I have closets full of Christmas stuff. So now that Thanksgiving is over I have been trying to finish and by finish I mean put up the bulk of it....not as fun at 8:30 pm as it was at 10:00 am....my back is sore, my feet hurt and my head keeps telling me to get rid of stuff and simplify....and I would simplify but I love it all and will buy more when it strikes my fancy.
My challenge now is a tall manageable ladder, I need one.....and knowing that on December 9th my house will fill full of people for Hayden's mission farewell, yikes, where to put them amid my stuff.
I know where there is a will there is a way, so off to find my will.......




Bonus--- a schlump of Call's on Thanksgiving at The Grand America
(look at all the rolls on the front row...yikes)




MCC


No comments: