Tuesday, May 15

Prom 2.0




Hayden had a wonderful generous idea for two friends who prom was cut short by a concussion. Hayden's group were on their way to take pictures after a long day of rugby, with injuries, and a crazy trampoline party the night before...lets just say that things were ripe for disaster. On the way to Memory Grove, Kendell who was taken out of the rugby game with double vision begins to throw up...so off to the hospital with him and his date Emily...the rest of the group then went on to dinner and the dance but felt their friends absence the rest of the night. The next day Hayden was feeling bad for Emily and for not having the opportunity to party with his whole group of friends so PROM 2.0 was born....a surprise prom party for the two missing friend given by their friends......at my house.

Let's just say at first I was so touched that Hayden was so kind and thoughtful....then I realized that it was going to happen at my home and I wasn't as excited, in fact there were times in the two weeks prior to the event that I was mad that I was putting on a party for two other kids....but eventually I changed my mind and realized that I was so blessed to have such a generous son as Hayden who wanted to throw a party for his friends and it became something more to me, it became a party to honor my son and his good friends who are graduating....I became happy and the party was great for all of us! Good fun, decorations, music, food......
A few photos of the fun!




                                             










Reviews of the night!
Proof that if you pick your own playlist, invite your own friends, have popcorn and Dr. pepper, and do it for people you care about you will have a better dance experience than any other high school event to date! love you all! last night was a blast!
Man, what an amazing surprise prom party!! Thank you so much to everyone that made that possible, especially the Call family for hosting and feeding everybody! I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends and family :) 
Prom the third was super swell!! Thanks so much to everyone for the splendid surprise! And a HUGE thank you to the Call family for putting it all together and letting a bunch of teenagers invade their house :) I have the best friends and family ever!!
MCC

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Ahhhhhhh how fun. Love the penants. Looks like a blast. So glad you embraced it.