Friday, May 4

51 or 15?

Last night I was 15, not 51. My friend Dot has said that when it is in your favor (and only in your favor, it doesn't count the other way) it is okay to reverse the numbers of your age and act that way.........pretty funny for an 88 year old, but she said this allows her to have so much more fun and an excuse for how she is acting.
Anyway last night the kids and I went to the midnight movie of the Avengers (no I wasn't the oldest one there...I was 15, probably the average age).
Avengers is a fun movie even if it is 2 1/2 hours long. Great lines, good eye candy and fun bad guy.  The boys were so excited to see it and I had heard nothing but good about it so I thought hey the worst that could happen is it would be an $8.50 nap. A nap it was not. I was hopped up on real coke a cola - read sugar and caffeine and popcorn.
The Midnight movie was fun, the 'characters' at the movie are crazy and need to get a life. I am sure the social study would be interesting and probably troubling to discover all the socialization problems in our society with our 18 to 30 year old young adult male population.
The worst part of the whole thing next to the time of day was the tie between exiting the parking lot and getting through the crowd into the movie theater..... Both problems should be addressed by the Miller group and have nothing to do with the movie so I won't complain.

I think I continue with the 15 year old thing today and say "May the Fourth be with you." Happy Star Wars Day!

MCC

No comments: