Thursday, September 15

Check....and done

Paint projects done...now to decorate....or find the cash to purchase furniture, blinds etc.....

Football Big Guy dinner done. We served Lasagna, homemade bread-sticks, garlic bread, salad and Fat Boy ice cream sandwiches....... it was all consumed with in 20 minutes, I mean gone nothing left. I made enough food for 48 average servings knowing that I was going to have 20 to 25 boys show up. I said after that we should of had more food. Nelson told me that it wouldn't matter if I had made more they still would have eaten it all.  Oh, and yes,  yes it was funny that we served Fat Boys at the Big Guy dinner.  The humor wasn't lost on the boys....at least they weren't Skinny Cows.

House clean......for today. I am pretty sure it won't last, but hey it is clean for the moment.

My list is never ending. It is now time to go pull the weeds in the yard...argh.......

MCC

No comments: