Friday, May 6

I Love My Mom!


Me and mom on my birthday!  Wow she looks great.

My mom is fantastic, She loves everyone and I mean everyone.  She is enthusiastic, and fun, and still going strong.....no moss growing in her. She is a wonderful mother to everyone. Her example of motherhood has been a great model for me. I am sure she laughed at me over the things that stressed me out when I was a new mom; just like I sometimes do over the things that J&L get stressed over with Captain A.  She has taught me what matters most and when and what things to let slide.....'People are more important than things'. She is also a good grandma and great grandma......I am learning from her.  She is a counselor, teacher and friend.  She is the first person I turn to for understanding and help after Gary.  Her spiritual side is also awesome and admirable. She remembers to turn to the Lord and lean on him...something I need to do better and learn from her.
Happy Mothers Day to the Best women in the World!
(and get better soon, we love that you are taking things easy, but it is times like this when we all realize that we all lean on you way too much).

MCC

No comments: