Monday, February 21

Sunshine and Sparkly Snow

Sunshine and Sparkly Snow....welcome to Utah!  Yes it snowed a ton on Sunday (at least a foot on top of the 8 inches from a few days earlier. Grateful that is is warm so it shrinks fast and the roads aren't bad), and yes I had to shovel for hours but the payback is the beautiful, sunny, shining  Monday morning. 
Official spring is a month away, but it is day like these that makes me love living in Utah.
So we are now off on President's day field trip. Report to follow.  Gary mentioned us possible helping him clean out his office, or as I like to call it the 'hoarders haven.' It makes me nervous when I look in there and think that he could be like the people on TV and be buried alive....Of course he didn't continue with the let's clean the office theme so I made other plans after giving him all morning to engage us all.....

The yellow in us all is winning out for a few hours.....

MCC

No comments: