Tuesday, January 1

Happy 2013

What a way to start my New Year....in tears after talking with the happiest sounding kid I know. Elder Hayden is off to Utica today after a brief stop in Detroit, and a short flight to Syracuse. He called us from Detroit since he knew we wouldn't be as excited about a 5:00am phone call...smart kid.
He sounded so happy and I am so excited for him, but my mothers heart is missing him so much after hearing his voice. I couldn't want more for him which is a consulation of sorts of not having him around.
When we asked him what he was looking forward to most he said sharing the gospel with those who don't know how awesome it is....and not just with fake investigators.
He will be a great missionary, because he is a great guy and gives his best to what ever he is involved in.
Mondays email won't come soon enough.

Happy New Years Eve










Now for my 2013....what to do?

MCC

No comments: