Tuesday, October 4

Wednesday Weigh In....... a Day Early

I just can't wait and I know it has been a while since I did a weight post........But I just had to brag. I reached my end of September goal and lost the stupid 15 pounds I have been fighting over for the last 4 months. And when I say lost, I mean I haven't been doing the up 2 and down 1 and dance around the goal weight for a week now so I know it is gone...sorry to who ever finds the lost 15 lbs. 
DRUM ROLL....SO IN THREE YEARS I HAVE LOST 80 LBS AND KEPT IT OFF. Yes, it has been a slow go but, I haven't gained any of it back so that good.
Interestingly enough is the fact that I have noticed that I am eating smaller amounts at meals and not snacking on crap...except for white cheddar Cheetos every once in a while.......I guess I am really learning new habits.
 The other interesting thing is that my clothing that was big but okay to wear isn't even okay to wear now.........what a great and potentially expensive problem to have!
Now for the last 30 lbs. I would like to loose. I haven't decided on the goal date but I am considering of doing it all by my birthday in March as a gift to me. Everyone tells me that it is harder the less you have to loose. I know that this last 15 was a chore.
Yeah for me!
MCC

2 comments:

Melwel said...

Yeah for you is right. you wouldn't believe all of the people who tell me how good you look... I just smile and say, yes, she has been working on it, but then again she always looks good!

Brooke Shoko said...

I was JUST thinking today when I saw you that you look fanTAstic! Good to see you :)