Tuesday, March 22

My Playlist

My kids created a playlist of the music that they thought were my favorites for the big birthday party.......it is pretty close to what I would have selected....They had mostly men singers/groups, but there are several woman singers I like as well.....one of the most amazing things is that their created playlist is over 14 hours long and there are several more hours you could add if you included the Christmas, church, choir, soundtracks and the classical tunes that I love.

Overall I like jazzy blues, feel good songs and music that makes me want to dance.
Some of my favorite artists in the last 50 years:
Michael Buble, Chicago, Queen, Sting, Bruno Mars, Linda Eder, Barry Mannilow, The Bee Gees, Bette Midler, Elton John, Katy Perry, Pink, The Four Seasons/ Jersey Boys. Song Writters- Jason Robert Brown, Georgia Stitt, Cole Porter, Frank Wildhorn, John Rutter, R & H. Musical Guys and Gals: Hugh Jackman, Cheyenne Jackson, Norbert Leo Butz, Sutton Foster, Stephanie J. Block, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Mandi Patinkin, Sherry Rene Scott, Audra McDonald. 

It is fun to listen too on random.
MCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the mix! Hopefully itll be playing friday