Friday, October 1

OHHHH October

October is here. I always look at it as the official start of fall....I expect the crisp weather, I want to put the yard away, I get to make homemade goodies and comfort foods....AND I love it because it begins with October General Conference!
I need Conference by the first of October. I need to be regenerated and reignited spiritually. This will be a great and busy weekend.
-------------------------------------
Also this weekend it is BHS Homecoming. The Football game tonight and the Dance tomorrow. Since it is Priesthood meeting as well on Saturday night we have Hayden and his friends coming to our house for dinner before the dance, immediately following priesthood meeting. I am so glad that the majority of the boys at the school didn't even consider missing the priesthood session of conference because it was the dance. the boys I have talked with are either doing dinner like Hayden's group is at someones home right after Priesthood meeting or going out to a restaurant around 4:00 before priesthood meeting. It is nice to know that these guys are honoring their privilege and responsibility.

Bring on the weekend and the month

MCC

No comments: